Can you believe we are already planning for our Spring Recital? It takes months and months for our staff and teachers to plan and prepare music, choreography, costumes, and more for our dancers! It is necessary to start early so that we have enough time to order costumes and have them shipped so your dancers can try them on before the show. Costume companies can require up to 3 months lead time for such large orders, so it is imperative that we get started early to ensure the best selection possible!
Our theme this year is “When I Grow Up.” We’ve been asking our students what they want to be when they grow up, and from there we’ve been creating fun and clever dance and costume ideas that are sure to be entertaining to our audience, young and old! Here are some of our favorite answers:
- Horse trainer
- and of course, our personal favorite…Dance Teacher!
Will you see some of these ideas come to life on the stage this June? Perhaps!!!! You’ll have to come and see for yourselves! But of course, as stated in our organizational mission, our primary desire is to help our students grow up to find their identity as daughters of the King and devoted disciples of our Savior Jesus Christ! For that is the greatest and most important calling of all! Therefore, you will find that throughout our show, we will emphasize, through music and dance, that no matter what our job or vocation is, we must do it all for the Glory of our Father in Heaven!
We can’t wait to get started on our recital numbers, and for your to see the progress and culmination of a season of hard work put in by your dancers!
READ BELOW FOR DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE RECITAL
14th Annual Spring Recital “When I Grow Up”
Saturday, June 2 @ 2:00 PM (Cast A) & 6:00 PM(Cast B)
- All dancers are invited to participate. All classes have been assigned to a specific show.
- Recital Commitment Agreement due Feb. 22 ALL DANCERS are required to confirm whether or not you will be participating. Please see recital information packet for more details.
- Dancers who choose not to participate are still welcome to take class through the end of the season. Notify your instructors ASAP if you do not plan on participating.
- Recital Fee: $35 / dancer
- Includes one DVD, one class photo, and tights for your costume(s)
- Costume Fee:
- Combo Classes – $60 / dancer / class
- Age 7+ Classes – $80 / dancer / class
- Includes one costume and any props
- Does NOT include alterations, shoes, tickets.
- 50% Deposit due March 1
- VENUE: California Education & Performing Arts Center: 11255 Central Ave., Ontario, CA 91762
- TICKETS: On sale May 1 at the studio only
- Front Row: $50
- Reserved Seating (center rows 2-5): $25-$50
- General Admission
- $15 Adults (18+)
- $10 Kids (5-17)
- Under 5 yrs. FREE with paid adult
- Ticket prices increase at the door
- RECITAL PICTURE WEEK: June 4-9 during regular class times
For performer information, cast list, and recital commitment form, please click on the link below.